♫ LOVE DRUNK
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 3:23 PM

Boys Like Girls. Amazing. Spectacular. Magical. A great night.

...........

9:30am

Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start
And tell me something I don't know

I had little wake-ups during the night due to excitement. This happens every time I'm excited about something. Then I actually got out of bed at 9:30.

10:00am

All of the wasted time
The hours that were left behind

I haven't touched the piano for 2 weeks. I feel very sad that I've been disconnected to my instruments. I've been running around time without a chance to stop and appreciate the piano, guitar and drums. So there I was yesterday morning (the day before my lessons), practising the same 2 songs for an hour. Unfortunately, I had to keep the soft pedal on to keep the volume down since the rest of my family was asleep from the late night before.

11:15am

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one

Finally, Jason arrived. We spent some time planning our travel for the exciting concert ahead. Then we watched movies. Kickass... Hit Girl is so cool :D Jason got into the lazy movie mood hahas. He got sleepy.

2:00pm

Sleeping everyday at the different times
You can run but you can't hide from me

I took a very long time getting ready, showering etc. Jason got extremely tired during his long wait for me. Hehe. Sorry.

3:45pm

You're the sugar in my high

We left my house for the train station. The travel to central wasn't too bad ;)

4:45pm

Get up and go
Take a chance and be strong

Oh no. We stopped by all these stores to buy food and stuff. We didn't realise that we were running late for the bus. The bus should've been there. We thought me missed it. We met Hiuy and turns out we didn't miss it xD

5:10pm

I'm sitting safe on the sidelines

We were at the front door of the Roundhouse at UNSW. There were quite a lot of people there.. sitting and waiting.

6:30pm

You gotta get up
Can you get up off the ground

Everyone stands up, expecting they would open the doors any minute now. But no.. the doors open at 7 =='

6:55pm

But you seem so far away

We were all getting anxious. We counted down the time for the concert to start.

7:00pm

Don't know where I'm going
Got nothing to lose

The doors opened and slowly people filed through. They took our ticket. I wanted to keep it :(

7:30pm

I got your runaway smile in my piggybank, baby

Jason and I spent lots of $$ on merchandise. Haha. The jackets are so cool :D

8:00pm

The first one is the worst one
(jokes jokes hehe)

Supporting act came on. I don't really remember their name, but they're from Sydney. They were alright :) Jason and I died because we got pushed closer and closer to the speakers. Poor Jason. His ears are still ringing.

8:45pm

Don't try this at home
Pretend that you don't see

Wow.. I can't believe we didnt realise the view is so much better outside the crazy jumping and pushing tall crowd. Seriously, we were always stuck behind people 2 heads taller than us =='

9:00pm

If you could see me now
We could move on somehow

Supporting act number 2 came on. Hot Chelle Rae from Tennessee. We thought they were better than the first act. More of our kinda rock. Not too hardcore screamo xD We were getting a bit impatient. WE WANT BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!

10:00pm

We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
And they'll think it's just cause we're young
And we'll feel so alive

OMG OMG OMGGGGGG..
na na na na na na na...
Boys Like Girls came on!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Time for our voices to die. It was amazing. Everyone was singing along, screaming, hands in the air, jumping etc. Woooooo they are such great performers!! O_O PICKS. They started throwing picks. How we wanted one so bad :(

10:45pm

I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover

OMG.. it's finished? Already? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So short :( The supporting acts were on for too long T___________________T

11:00pm

I'm gonna cash it right in for a new mercedes

We were in the car and on our way home.

11:45pm

It's so hard to let go
So breathe in now
And breathe it out

Hiuy got dropped off

11:55pm

Turn it up, it's five minutes to midnight.
You're coming home with me tonight.

Jason got dropped off

12:15pm

Let's spend tonight on top of the world

I got home. I wanted to sleep so bad. I was so tired, but then I was so hungry too. So I had some bread and cheese.

12:45pm

So turn off all the lights

BED TIME!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank you for such a wonderful night Jason,

So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

Labels: , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours