life is full of those moments of perkiness, then sadness, then joy. And then you get those times when you're just plan uncertain about your feelings. It's like mood swings that have been tied down so bad that it feels as though you're swinig backwards. Sigh, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.
............
Whatever will be will be,
I have learnt to take the good, the bad and breathe.Have you ever felt so afraid? So worried? So much that you just get this feeling inside that just tells you something's not right? I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a silly person. I am feeling anxious when I probably shouldn't be. But I just can't help but be the worry wart I am and feel uneasy. Currently I am confused, unsure and perhaps deranged ... a little dizzy
even.
Right now... I'm just unsure. But I trust enough to know that everything will be alright.
Post a Comment