On Top of the World
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 8:37 PM

So sad.. haven't been on for long. I can't even type much right now ):

...........


Let's stand tonight,
On top of the world.
We can do anything,
We can be anything.

Basically, I had a really good day.

- Completed PD/H/PE assignment (eventhough I only got 4.5 hours of sleep)
- Bball game :D
- Maccas choc sundae (havent tasted something like that for so long lol)
- Napped
- English tutor: "You write wonderfully. You are a talented advanced english student who is just waiting to blossom. We are so lucky to have this young lady in our class"
- News that ipod is shipped woooo xD
- Jobo said, "You're gonna get far in life."
- Ena said, "You somehow manage to find a song that fits into EVERY post. I find that beyond awesome."


It comes to show that hard work can pay off. It really feels like I'm reaching the

.. top of the world

Labels:

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours