It's been 2 wonderful years of happiness, warmth, security, support, comfort, joy, laughs, smiles, tears... and love.
..........
1, 2, 3, 4These are the numbers that tell it all5, 6, 7, 8The following numbers complete the phraseThink about it, dear. I know you can get it... eventually.
So this is how I spent the NEW YEAR and our Anniversary... 1st January 2010.
We hopped onto a train to Burwood. We walked around Westfields, going up and down the floors about twice. It was so empty. I don't blame people though. Everyone's prob still fast asleep for the late night before. Haha. Oh and we bought our movie tickets to Sherlock Holmes for later in the afternoon.
Then we got some yummy Boost, the usual of course. All Berry BANG!! :D Then we headed for the park. Ah... the park. It was so nice and big. For some reason, I felt really hyped. But who wouldn't feel hyped, hanging out with their boyfriend on their anniversary? xD
We walked around trying to find some place to take refuge from the sprinkles. We found a nice big tree. But the patch of grass there wasn't good enough for us :P So we walked around more and found a nice patch near the pond.
We then sat there and assembled our Kinder Surprise toy xD Woooooo. We got a compact mirror. Lol.
So afterwards we headed back into Westfields for another round or two,
window shopping. We're both on a savings period =='
Then we went for lunch. YAY!! We ate at like a diner/ cafe. It was so nice. I had spaghetti, Jason had steak. Then we had Tiramisu. It was so nice :9 So much for the savings period. It was $58.70 or something, just for lunch. Thank you, Jason (:
Due to the expensive lunch, we ran into coles to buy a bottle of water for the movies. Haha. Cheapness.
After the movie we headed home. Jason came over for dinner as Mum asked me to invite him :/ He (we) were a bit nervous at first, because there were other people coming over too. But it was all good after all. We had an awesome Vampire Diaries Marathon and some dinner, even though we were still really full.
It was so nice... yes that's all I'm going to say. No elaboration :P
It was such a wonderful way to spend the 1st day of the year. The entire day (almost) was spent with Jason. He was there till the next day (being past 12) xD
2010. I believe in this year (:
That summarises the beginning of the year. The rest will involve more and more...
LaughsOh so lovely smilesVery things you doEverythingLabels: myheart, Special event
Post a Comment