Should've Tried Harder
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 @ 12:27 AM

Awards awards awards. Recognition for hard work... yay! :D

.............


Some think that they deserve more
Give a little, like it's become a chore
Don't demand things, walk yourself out the door
I fell flat on my face too many times



I always thought to myself that I work so hard, but never seem to get anything from it. I was always coming close, but never reaching the top. I felt that I deserve more. I guess it all comes in time. Hard work pays off. Mine finally has.


I'm glad I finally got an award for something at school. They had to choose the year I got the day off for me to get something for presentation day ==' Although, I'm glad I was there. Recognising everyone else's achievements was great. I really hope I could follow in Anne's footsteps (pdhpe and all rounder award).

So, topping PD/H/PE was awesome. I can't wait till classes next year! Major goal for senior years. So, Excellence Award. Nothing too special. But the trophy looked cool, so I'm happy (:

Congrats to everyone who received an award!

After Presentation Day, I got my yummy pork roll from Lisa xD And I met my cheese buddy at the station. Dear Yannie, how I miss you.


Jason and I went to Central. Checked out the roster at Charlie Lovett. Working on Friday. We bought some pastries. Yummy stuff!


Then to the movies. We took ages to decide between turning into Markety City or continuing along George St to Event Cinemas. Indecisive-ness. So we ended up going to Events and watched New Moon. Hehe. During the process, we had a dodgy easyway and i added even more to my spoilt binge eating day.

Hmmm.. travelled home afterwards. My Dad was extremely happy with my awards. Buahaha, he forgot the fact that I went out with my boyfriend till 7.

Okay, so that was Friday. Then Saturday, Viet trophy. Woot. First for VSL xD The awards ceremony was rather draggy. They gave the first trophies last =='

Summary, I got awards for 2 consecutive days (a rare event). I'm proud of these accomplishments :D

I've been provided with some motivation to continue working hard. I know I'll get what I..


deserve

Labels: , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours