Two wonderful nights. Two times the fun. Two formals.
............
I gotta feelingThat tonight's gonna be a good nightOn the 16 of November was Jason's Year 12 Formal. Chi Trinh and Anh Toan picked me up along with Namtrung. He's so cute! Anyway, the doorbell was rung, hellos, compliments and photo (:
In the car I was a complete bimbo as usual, but everyone was really nice. Namtrung was smiling at me. That made me so happy xD
Walking from the carpark in Darling Harbour to L'Aqua was horrible. My feet! I wasn't used to the heels yet ==' When we got there we were kinda lost. Who knew it was hidden all the way on the other side of the wharf bay place. When we got there, I was introduced to some people. Everyone was really nice. It was funny how their theme colour was purple, lavender and silver like our's.
It started to sprinkle, so everyone took shelter somewhere since it wasn't time to go in yet. The little sprinkle stopped in time and were able to enter the room. The wooden floors all over the outside made all the girls suffer as we had to walk diagonally to prevent our heels from falling into the gap. Unfortunately, I was one of the lazy ones that walked normally and got my heel stuck more than a few times.
It was so pretty inside. The place was a bit small, but pretty none the less. Beautiful view and lovely decorations. The entree was really nice. The main course and dessert was... meh.
Oooh oooh.. how could I forget? A group of Jason's friends did the dance to "Nobody" by the Wonder Girls. Funny stuff. They were really good xD And a chick sang "Halo".
Hmmm.. winners of cateogries were announced. Best dressed.. interesting winners. lol
So, it was time to dance and take photos etc. The view outside was beautiful for photos. A lot of shots were taken there. The dance floor was so cramped, but it was heaps cool! "Watch. I'm gonna make them jump!" says Jason. He starts jumping and everyone joins in. LOL. "Down" was an awesome song that night. Hmmm.. I had a really good time. I kinda didn't go all out with dancing because I didn't know everyone obviously, but yeh.. it was cool (:
The best part of the night... we walked around outside and sat at the wharf for a while. It was so nice with the wind and the stars and the water that reflected numerous colours from the lights. Another moment in my life I wish I could freeze.
On the way home, I looked so dead because I was so tired etc. We stopped by Maccas. Hehe. I ate a burger for the first time in so long xD
Jason's formal: awesome-dary
On the 27th of November it was our Sefton Formal. It was a wonderful night full of laughs, cries, smiles, dancing, photos... It started off a bit rough, as I was in a rush and was stressed out about almost everything. The bus was parked on the other side, we were stuck in traffic, I stacked it in the bus (ended up taking my shoes off) and other minor problems. However, when it all began at the venue with the balloons and the music and everything else... it all came together.
Food was great for a formal. Come on.. formal food is usually really bad. I thought this food was really good xD
Unfortunately, all night I was either running around like crazy doing stuff or trying to absorb the moment and dance with everyone... I completely forgot to take a photo with everyone ): Oh well. I'm making sure I've got a photo with everyone next year!
Tonights the nightLet's live it upDancing was totally awesome. I went all out this time. Hehe. The DJ was... meh. But fun anyway. Really wish they had Time to Dance ==' and come on.. the "slow song" was "Summer Love" <_<
Everyone was so beautiful and handsome and the formal. They all looked so happy and I'm glad everyone had a good night (:
Cutting the cake was awesome! Mina and I were celebs for like 2 min xD Now I know what it feels like to be photographed by a paparazzi. Not fun.
That moment Mina and I received the gift from everyone, I was so happy because I knew that everyone appreciated what we've done and that it was all worth it. Our efforts have paid off and I'm glad everyone was content with our formal.
The night ended. It felt so fast. I really wish that night could go on repeat.
Woo.. Ena and Sally slept over that night. We were so tired that for once a sleep over didn't consist of an attempt to chuck an all-nighter. Lol.
Hmmm.. no matter what all through that night, my hero was always there for me. Thank you <3
Anyway, I'm glad everyone has recovered from their koala flu, but had a wonderful time whilst infected. Hehe
Sefton formal: awesome-dary
I will never forget those wonderful moments. Those nights were
good nightsLabels: Ena, Friends, myheart, School, Special event
Post a Comment