If You Could See Me Now
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 11:53 AM

The last day of 09... a lot has happened this year. We've all grown, matured and changed in some way, may it be good or bad. It's been a tough year. We've struggled in many aspects, but what's important is that we've all made some sort of growth (:

...........

If you could see me now
We could move on somehow
If you could travel all the miles again
If you could just see me now


SHS

Sigh. Change. We're all ageing our way through high school. We're all losing some aspect of our youth. Perhaps, we are forgetting the good old times when we were the short little innocent ones of the school. Actually, I think most of us are happy to be able to put on our white shirts next year. Now we get to be the ones who support those in blue :D

I think throughout 2009, some wonderful things have happened. Our grade has become so close. Our friendship groups started to mix. We've made some memorable performances. Drama09, I love you guys <3>All of us Most of us have stuck our heads into those books and studied hard for our SC. We've had to do so much to get ready for our transition into our senior years. Together we faced those tough times where people told us they were leaving (Thieny and Kim, I'll miss you) and the complications of subject selections.

Thank you.

GDPT

I remember in year 8 when I was unsure whether I should join or not. Then I saw the video of the first Amazing Race CP had and I though wow, everyone looks so happy. I finally took a chance and joined. I loved it. Thank you to that push Davey provided me with, I've met some wonderful people who I can really connect with. There's something about us that really makes me feel committed, because I enjoy every moment I spend with you.

2009 has been a year where we've just continued to have lots of fun. We've continued to do those crazy things. There are just some things I do with you guys that I never do with anyone else. We've pulled through all those horrible viet and phat phap exams and as usual succeeded in creating awesome last minute performances.

Thank you.

My Family and the Extended Ones

What an amazingly strange family we are. I love that we're so random and loud. We have traditions that really are wonderful. We've experienced rather significant moments this year. Changes in our family because many of us are getting older or just becoming different people. It's okay. We're still a great family either way.

Thank you.

Jason

Tomorrow is a special day for us. It's not only a new year, but it's our 2nd year. We've been through so much together. You've always been there for me and I'm glad you chose me to be the one who gets to go through everything with you. I know we've had a difficult year, having to spend less time with each other, but we made it. I've been so proud of you. You've pulled through an important year and you've done so well. I really did and still do believe in you.

You've opened me up to so much. You seem to be the one person who can really change my views. You really make me understand things that I never thought I could. You've made me so happy and I feel so lucky to have you.

Thank you.

Ena

You've always been there for me. I always come to you, cry to you, complain to you and pour every little thing onto you, but you never seem to complain. You are a wonderful person who really cares. You are someone who I believe will go so far in life. I look up to you in so many ways. We've had to get through some confusing times this year. It's amazing the way you trust me with everything. Your reliance on me makes me feel so special because to think that I deserve a best friend like you...

I'm going to miss you while you're overseas. When you come back, I have some plans for us just before school (:

Thank you.

So.. my last post for 2009.



HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thank you all. I'm sorry I couldn't name everyone. But you know what category you fall into. Best wishes for the new year and we shall continue to grow together in 2010 (:

Labels: , , , , ,

1 comments

blogs need a like button.

*like*

By Blogger Ena, at December 31, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours