Abracadabra - lala DINCH was magical (i'm so lame)
Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 11:30 AM

Christmas Dinch/Lunner with CP peeps :D


...........

So at the start of the day, Jason and I went to the City with his family. I needed to get my KK present and he needed to get boardies. Trackwork made travelling terible. It took ages to get there. Also, the place was packed with people. There was a line for everything. There was a line for shops and escalators and EVERYTHING!

It took us forever, but we finally got what we needed and then headed for Kimmy's place. We trained it to Olympic Park where we met and old man who needed to find his way to Fairfield. So we helped him. We travelled to Lidcombe with him and picked up Danny. We all caught a bus to Merrylands and waited for a train to get to Liverpool. It passed Fairfield where the old man got off. He was so greatful. It felt really good. We were so happy we helped him xD

Then we finally got to Livo and waited for Kimmy. We all then bus-ed it to her place. As you can see... long difficult tiring trip. We finally got to her house. Bea, Thao and Wendy were cooking. We were so hungry. Woo... time to eat!!

The food was so good. Thank you everyone for cooking! Sorry I didn't really help ):

We took our usual "shots" haha xD

Then finally came the KK presents time! As usual, the whole Secret Santa thing doesn't work. We all ended up finding out who gave what etc.
Bea: manga (from Jason)
Jason: shirt that says "some stupid idiot got me this stupid shirt for xmas" (from wendy)
Kimmy: stocking, candy cane, photo frame with picture (from Thao)
Sophie: fluoro pink and yellow monkey (from Kimmy)
Thao: teacup owl roxy top (from Sophie)
Wendy: shirt (from Bea)

Funniest thing ever... Teacup + Owl = T- owl... T-hao
Hahas.. Jason and I seriously didn't think of that when I bought it. I just though it looked cool and suited her. What an awesome coincidence. Glad she likes it :D

So after the present receiving and all, we did our strange, funny and fail parody of Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls.

Ireoda michyeo naega yeoriyeori chakhadeon
Geureon naega neottaemune dora naega dokhan naro byeonhae naega
Neol darmeun inhyeongeda jumuneul tto georeo naega
Geunyeowa jjijeojyeo dallago-go

(no idea what they're singing hahas)

Funny moments:
- Thao and Kimmy didn't get their hips right a few times (Bea had to help move them)
- Wendy hit me in the eye with her shirt
- Our shirts kept getting stuck while we tried to take them off
- Kimmy hit the chair while taking her shirt off
- Wendy lagged in one of the videos when taking her shirt off
- Kimmy's LOL dancing and funky hair xD
- Everyone's ass going in Jason's face (no matter where he moved to sit) =='

Wonderful memories as usual. Love these people. The only lyrics I got..

bring bring (somethings something)
0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours