The Only Exception
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 7:02 PM

I love the way you think so differently. Your perspective of something I thought could never mean anything else opened my eyes to something new. You seem to do that with about everything. Whenever I close my eyes and tell myself that's all there is to it, you are the one who causes me to interpret it differently. You are the one who influences me to look into it more and see it the way you do. Once I begin to see it that way too, I don't think it's possible to see it any other way anymore. Yes, you have that big an influence on me.

............

When people say a word loses meaning once it has been used so much, how can it if it's the truth. If someone says something and they really mean it, it shouldn't matter how many times it is said. It shouldn't matter because it's not about maths. Something like that doesn't just get counted. Perhaps the misuse of it in the wrong context and the manipulation of the word in today's society (like we've done with almost every word out there), gives it no meeting.

However, sometimes you're just sure that it's used exactly how it's meant to be used. It is being used because the person geuinely means it. It hasn't lost meaning no matter how many times it has been said, because each time it is said, it should be emphasising the fact that it's real. It can't be faked when you just know. I guess knowing something isn't as easy as I'm saying it. But, sometimes you can't help, but trust that instinct you have. If it tells you something is real, believe it.

Fake. I'm not faking it. I know you're not either because darling,

I love you.
you are the only exception

Labels: ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours