Hello Alone
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 6:26 PM

So as usual... LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

............

Is anybody out there?
Hello! Alone!

A fear I had last month was that I'd be alone for my birthday. I wasn't. It was more than the fact that I wasn't alone. So many wonderful things happened. I've shed tears of joy because of them. I recall some really emotional events.

1.
On the day I turned 16, I had a nice day with my brother. Yes, I spent it with my bro. It wasn't too bad actually. We went to the city, saw a movie and then went for lunch with my Dad at Pancakes on the Rocks. Yum. Afterwards, I dragged him to go shopping with me. Hehe.

2.
I got a really sweet text message <3

3
Paramore Brand New Eyes Special Edition came on my birthday! Such good timing xD (from Mum and Dad)

4.
Ena, Jo, Annie and all the other French people called from New Caledonia and sang to me that night. It was so sweet. Thank you guys <3

5.
Went online and on FB and was bombarded with so many messages and stuff!!

6.
My GDPT buddies (Wendy, Thao, Kristine, Kimmy, Michael, Tony, Keith and Kelvin) threw me a surprise party! It was so funnnnnnnnn :D

7.
I got such cool pressies from my temple peeps. Good job, guys (Y)

8.
Natalie gave me a Paul Frank shirt.

9.
Tu made me a keyring (:

10.
Hiuy got my awesome Paul Frank stuff for my feet. hahas. I'm the funkiest one in the house with my bright pink slippers.

11.
Anne T. gave me a pretty dress that will be my formal dress. YAY!

12.
Anne D. gave me necklace. It matches a dress I have at home ^^

13.
Ena gave me something so special. I'll treasure it forever <3

14.
Leslie gave me a soft toy. It's sooooooo softtttttt. hahas

15.
Peter gave me something awesomely cool that was thoughtful xD Now Spongebob and Patrick can be together forever.

16.
I hopefully have something to fill into here some time...

It was funny how I got pretty much everything I looked at on my birthday at the shops and thought, "I really want that." I really think everyone can read my mind or something. Hahas.

What was really good this year was the fact that I didn't celebrate my birthday didn't matter. It was strange how I didn't feel like it. And then the thought everyone had anyway made the difference. It was a really special birthday.

How could I ever have feared of lonliness. I know the most wonderful people who'd never leave me..

alone

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours