She Falls Asleep
Thursday, July 16, 2009 @ 8:18 PM

Tuesday was a wonderful day. I was happy (and slept well that night).

............

She falls asleep and all she thinks about is you
She falls asleep and all she dreams about is you

Tuesday was my day with Jason for these holidays before the very very long period of distance before his HSC exams ):

Well the day was totally worth it. We actually shopped for real for once which took ages since I'm a very indecisive person while he always makes me decide. See the problem here? lol

So many people were at para that day. Seriously, EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) was there. Half of our grade was there. Wendy and Thao were there. Jason's family were supposedly there for lunch. Hiuy's family was there as well as Ena's too. Sheesh.. it was so scary.

YUMMMM.. Jason and I had lunch at Max Brennar. So nice. I love chocolate. It's so true. When a girl eats chocolate, it's equal to one tenth of a . . .

I bought lots of bday pressies that day, including the special bracelet for Ena. Hope she likes it (:

I'm so lucky I had someone to pay for some of the stuff since I'm so broke. I seriously spend way too much.

Oooh ooh. We watched The Hangover. I wanted to watch The Hannah Montana Movie, but the tickets sold out ): The Hangover was funny though. A bit erhhh.. yeh, but good.

The day ended with cheeseburgers. Haha.. I can't believe I actually felt like eating a cheeseburger.

He makes me do the strangest things; stuff that I never thought I'd ever do. I can't help, but...

think about you

Labels: , , , ,

2 comments

you haaad to mention that chocolate and one tenth thing didn't you
LOOOOL

By Blogger Ena, at July 16, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

LOLLLL YES IDNO IF WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE LOL !!
and he makes me do the strangest things i thought i'd never do :P
gigglessss
i think im just thinking dirty LOL !

By Blogger hiuy, at July 16, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours