A successful outing. Very very successful compared to last time! xD
............
On Wednesday, we celebrated Ena and Anita's birthday. It started with a fail attempt to show Peter and Philip their pressies beforehand. They seriously came at the wrong time ==' We also accidentally caught the all stops train. That took forever. My bad. I don't know why, but I was seriously blanking out randomly all day. I didn't notice a lot of things.
We love in secret namesOnce we got to Central, I didn't realise that we got out of the wrong gate till halfway through the tunnel thingy. I have no idea what I was thinking about the whole time. It's okay thought because thanks to my awesome navigation skills, I managed to get us to market city, eventhough it was the long way.
The stupid reading cinemas there wasn't open yet though. So we hung around for a while and had lunch. Well, atleast I did. Half of us went into Galaxy World and Anne seriously didn't know what DDR was O_O
Once again, a fail attempt with the presents. I was trying to get people to sign cards just when Ena and Anita came back ==' My timing is really bad ay?
We decided to give Ena and Anita their presents. Ena got an awesome spongebob bag and shirt and Anita got a shirt and some $$ for her "winter clothes" that we were supposed to shop for. lol. I also gave Ena an engraved bracelet that she jumped and hugged me for xD I was so happy to see how happy she was. hahas.
Oooh.. some of us went to buy Easyway. Since I gave Ena a coupon, she got hers for free and Philip paid for his. Haha, during the movies Ena was trying to get his wallet to pay him back. We watched Harry Potter. It was a bit draggy, but very sad. Teary...
Omg. I went to the Paul Frank store because as some of you know, I need to replace my whole pencil case, my precious red Paul Frank one. I saw a pink one. I repeat, PINK! It was so expensive ==' It was on sale, 20% off, but still. I'm broke. I don't have the money to spend so much on a pencil case eventhough I really wanted it. ): I will replace you one day my precious.
After the movie, we cut the cake and had lunch (my second lunch). So much cake! I made Ena a RIOT! cake. Well I made an attempt. It's obviously not as awesome as a professionally made one, but whatever. I tried. Anita's sheep cake was so cute (just like her)! Haha. We were singing happy birthday and it full echoed through the whole food court.
Later, we went to some place called Phoenix something? Iono... meh. We were karaoke - ing. It was so funny. It took us forever just to work out how to use the remote. Oh and we bumped into Louisa and Natalie on the way. So.. it was me, Ena, Anita, Philip, Peter, Hiuy, Anne, Hiuy, Jimmy and Sally singing horribly. Buahaha.. Philip and Peter sang Barbie Girl! Philip also sang toxic. Seriously funny crap. Omg, Hiuy and I were Troy and Gabriella. It was so bad, but fun! High much?
Afterwards, we walked towards Central Station. It was already starting to get dark at 4 ==' Peter met his mum on the way and left. Anne gave him a hug before he crossed the road to his mum. LOL. Questions. Good job Anne! xD
With only simple wordsWith only subtle turnsBefore we went home, we took caps. That was fun. We were like "swap places" after every photo. Omg, trying to work the machine was LOL. It was fun though!! That reminds me, I have to cut them up.
So.. training it home. I was so tired. I recall my eyes twitching. Ena was trying to avoid Sally and Anita from taking photos of her. lol. I was oblivious to the photo taking so I got caught quite a lot.
I love cameras! They capture these wonderful memories. The day was such a great and happy-making day. I loved hanging out with my awesome friends and just laughing like mad. We must do it again some time.
Friends.. they can never let you down. Let's keep..
each other warm (:Labels: Ena, Friends, Outing, Special event
Post a Comment