For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic?
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 3:19 PM

Have you ever regretted; just regretted that you didn't treasure something more while it was still there? It was just there by your side, becoming something that's really quite important, but you just took it for granted. And then, gone. It just disappeared when it would really matter to you most.

...........

Just talk yourself up
And tear yourself down.
You've hit your one wall
Now find a way around.

I've always tried to think to myself... yeh, that moment kind of sucked, but whatever. I don't really want or need a do-over. I always said... it's okay, things happen for a reason. Don't regret and lose yourself. However, I never thought there was something I really wish I had grab a hold of and locked it around my hand forever, because now it's gone.

That feeling of comfort and satisfaction has long gone, vanishing into history. It's been left in the past. I can't even walk back and pick it up, because face it... it's too late. Like wet sand, if I bend down, pick it up and increase the strength, attempting to grasp it so it will never disappear again, it'll just run through the little gaps. Once again, it's fallen from my hands.

I put my faith in you
So much faith
And then you just threw it away

My ignorance has caused me to realise what is lost and what should be done. No I will not sit here and weep over the past. I'll look at it as a very painful lesson. Realise what I've got now before it's too late. I need to recognise what I've been given and take the opportunity to make use of it.

I don't want to run away even when it sucks. Right now it does suck, but if i give up..

I'll get what I deserve

Labels:

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours