Thunder
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 7:21 PM

I've been very busy. I seem to have neglected myself from blogging ): Anyways, this was a post I was planning to do about 2 or 3 weeks ago ==' I know... delayed. No less meaning though. It's been raining today.. hard. Awesome title to go with the weather ay??

.............

About two weeks ago, Jason and I went out to the city. It was great. We got a bit lost every now and then, but it was fun trying to navigate our way through the city. Haha.

Today is a winding road
That's taking me to places
That I didn't want to go

I bought a watch!! Finally I spent some money on a good quality watch.. and a branded one. But whatever, it's gonna last me three years of battery life. It's worth it. Unlike the cheap ones I use to buy that costed erhhh.. not so much. lol.

Back to the point. The time I spent with Jason was great. We hadn't seen each other for a very long time because of school and his exams. *Sigh* But catching up, even for those few hours made it all worth it. We got to talk. It feels good talking to him. I think he's the only person that can cause my mood to swing so much in a small amount of time. Talking to him makes me feel like no matter what I'll never be alone. I'll always find that voice that will bring me happiness.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other
You'll always be my thunder

So we spent some time at the park which took us forever to find since he made us walk towards the sun, hoping to find our way randomly. The park was really nice though. The sky was clear-ish and blue. The grass was bright green and great to lie on. The breeze was calming and relaxing. The clouds moved and created a lovely atmosphere. It would've been great to just freeze that moment forever.

We saw "17 Again"!! xD Good thing Jason doesn't mind watching chick flicks!! Hehes. The cinema was quite empty which was cool. Market City was... interesting. We saw some familiar people (well.. his familiar people). He payed for a lot of stuff ==' His reason: "I have an income and you don't." Oh well.. as GDPT says "Free food is good food."

That was an awesome day. I came back not too late and my mum picked me up. She gave Jason muffins or something. Hahas. So random. Then of course.. I went to the gym.

The Saturday the next week, I went to Jason's house for Namtrung's (Jason's nephew) one month party. I was asked to come early to help which was cool. His family was so nice and funny. They kept trying to feed me but ==' Reminds me of Leslie's mum with Davey.

I spent half of the day chopping and washing veggies and then frying spring rolls and chicken. I got to do some photography and filming (: Ooooh.. I also got to help change Namtrung's clothes. So cute!! He had cool racing clothes. lol.

Ooooh.. Jason was a forgetful person and somehow put a pair of scissors in a shoe and then went looking for it. That was LOL. I laughed so hard. I also got to help make random door signs. Funny stuff in small print LOL.

I remember the first time we went out. I couldn't even look into his eyes for more than 2 seconds. Now I can't turn away.

And I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all colours
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder

Hmmm.. my parents came later. They stayed for a bit then made me go home ): I didn't want to. It wasn't so bad being around his family. I wasn't that nervous. It was fun!! They treated me like family. But no.. had to go to Andy's house. *Sigh* All I did was sleep there.

Relationships aren't easy. People say to me that I'm so lucky. That my love life seems so easy and wonderful. What people don't know that nothing comes that easily. That there's more to what it all seems. I give the relationship what it deserves. That's why it's at this point. Anything tough that comes.. I'll face it. I won't let a tremble or fall break what we have.

So bring on the rain
Bring on the thunder

I'm going to treasure what I have at the moment. You never know when you're going to lose something. If it means a lot to you, then don't take it for granted. I've learnt to strive for something, get it and then cherish it. It's not easy, but all that is worked for should be worth it in the end. It should be worth it enough for you to want to hold onto it and never let go.

There are moments that I never forget. You'll always be my..

thunder

Labels: , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours