G.N.O
Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 8:03 PM

Okay, so I'm a bit delayed...

.............

This was last term. We had a sort of Girls Night Out. It was so fun. There was the French Crew and me, co. We went to a German-Austrian Restaurant where I went all out and ate heaps of food. It was so yum. *licks lips*

You better hold tight
This girl's night is without you

So I come home from tutor with a lot to tell Ena ;) Joanne picks me up like 30 seconds after I get into the house. I rush out and my mum gives me $$ for the restaurant. We then drive to Ena's house to pick her up. She looks so pretty, I get mesmerised by her beauty. *faints at ena's pretty aura* Not to mention, Joanne looked so nice in her lovely dress that enhanced cleavage LOL. Jokes Jo Jokes. Hehes.

We then get to Hiuy's house and she pops into the car with a bunch of lollies. She puts them into my bag. Wrong bag to put them into dear. I already started to think to myself which ones I will eat, meaning all of them. Also, we tell her off because she doesn't look very formal. Firstly, she's wearing a grey casual cotton dress and secondly she's in thongs. Oh wells, atleast it'll make me look better since I wasn't in heels like Ena and Jo. Yeh, to my surprise. Not my fault. I had to hide my formal-wear at tutor.

Anyways, we got to the restaurant early and met Hiuy's friend (waitress), boss (chef) and the drink guy. He seemed... friendly. When Annie arrived we took a photo outside. We ordered lots of food when we were supposed to order less dishes to share instead. That didn't really work out. OMG, the garlic bread was so nice!! The rest of the food was good too! I loved the veal and mushroom sauce.

The place was getting so busy. We took heaps of photos, then went back to Hiuy's place for cake. Annie was so sweet. The cake said French Crew on it with a heart (possiby symbolising "co" xD). Hiuy's room was full of posters. That reminds me of how my room used to look years ago. I wanted to steal her Jobro posters!!

We went crazy guitaring and singing random songs. Omg, the recordings. I was full trying to be Zac Efron so I sang in a deep manly voice and sounded horrible. I think I freaked everyone out. Well everyone was also thrown into a crazy moment of unstoppable laughter. LOL.

My Dad picked me, Ena and Jo up later at about 9:30 or something. He unfortunately freaked them out by speeding more than usual ==' I'm sorry people. Never again!

Spending time with my friends was great. I may not be a French Crew member, but being included in such an event was great. It was just random, crazy and really different. I'm never let out like that. It shows that my parents are slowly giving me some independence. I thank them for that.

It was one crazy night that was totally worth everything. It was an awesome..

girls night out

Labels: , , , ,

3 comments

hey it was a german-austrian restaurant not australian :P

LOL beauty as ifff >_>

It's called veal not veil xD

hahahaha yessss eating is fun :D

By Blogger Ena, at April 25, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

oops.. my bad. hahas. w.e =='

By Blogger Sophie, at April 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

LOL GERMAN AUSTRALIAN
LOLL
omg im so delayed !! ahahha

By Blogger hiuy, at June 11, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours