The day where no one picked up their phone...
.............
But somehow we'll make it workCause we deserve itYou know we're worth itYou can't give up on friendsOkay, so our outing last Tuesday was kinda fail. We invited heaps of people, but a lot didn't turn up ==' Whatever. Me, Ena, Joanne, Anita, Jimmy, Danny and Eduard all still had an awesome time xD
We watched Monsters vs Aliens. It was so funny LOL. We saw it in 3D so we got these cool glasses! Unfortunately, we bought an extra ticket that costed $15.50 so I lost that money ): I brought heaps of money that day and it all seemed to disappear somehow.
We were supposed to go to the Easter Show, but Anita got lazy. We decided to stay at para and shop instead. Well, I was pretty much the only one doing the shopping. Easyway and sneaking food into the cinemas was yum.
Danny and I built a bear for Andy's birthday! He's my family friend who took my bear throughout NZ and started calling him some weird name (Mr Swiggles). He planned to bear-nap him =O That lead us to making him a bear and naming it Mr Swiggles. Now he has his own xD I also bought my bear undies. Oh and his birthday was on the Wednesday. Happy Birthday, my bear <3 Hahas. Shhhh... I'm not as crazy and obsessed as Tiffany (cousin) with bears, ok?
So, we kind of got bored at para. I would've liked to shop more, but I was out of money to buy anything. We took the train home and went to my house. Oh and I also met Davey and Leslie at para. Davey took the train to Lidcombe with us to swap and get home.
Anita, Ena and Eduard came to my house. We were guitaring while Anita watched some tv and Danny gamed away as usual. We played a bit of mario kart, pianoed and then ate yummy dinner that my mum cooked xD
Hmmm.. the day was pretty good, besides all the fail calls we made. First we attempted a few calls at Philip to see when he'd turn up. Turns out he wasn't coming. We called Hiuy, turns out she wasn't coming after lots and lots of calls and calling back ages later ==' I tried calling Peter a couple of times to see if he could come at the last minute anyways because we had a spare movie ticket. *Sigh* So much flag fall.
Anyways, good day. It was all worth it because..
you can't give up on friendsLabels: Ena, Friends, Outing
lol.. yeh =='
Post a Comment