Me and a bunch of GDPT people went to Bondi yesterday! It was one awesome day. It was a day where all I had to know was I'm with my friends and I'm having fun. No worries. No sorrow. Notihng but random craziness.
.............
The only horrible part was the waiting. First, Danny and I get to Central Station extra early (9:50) and no one's there yet. So we wait for like half an hour. Finally, Bea gets there. Then we wait for almost an hour for Kimmy. Finally, Kimmy gets there with Jason (a really cute TB kid) and her bro, Long (is that how you spell his name?).
We got to Bondi Junction Station and again... we wait. Wendy and Thao take forever to get there. By the time we got to Bondi Beach with everyone it was 12:30. When we got there, Bea and Wendy bought Boost. This meant waiting. AGAIN! Kimmy, Long and Jason went down to the beach first to find a spot and stuff. When Bea and Wendy got their boosts they went down. Thao, Danny and I went to the change rooms.
Finally the fun began. After we applied loads of sunscreen, we got into the waters. Bea didn't wanna swim <_< but we had a plan. Muahaha. It was so fun! We were pushing each other in and Kimmy was full flashing herself cause her shorts kept sliding down and sand and seaweed got in. LOL. She had to full pull them up and stuff.
We were holding hands and jumping waves and stuff. We were trying to do all this crazy stuff like climb on each other's shoulders and Wendy was trying to flip kimmy or something? I have no idea.
After a while, we went back up to where Bea was sitting and reading a mag. Kimmy got our her cans of shaving cream. That's when the shaving cream fight started. We were full spraying it everywhere and hugged each other. Thao and I were like *hug* *rub each others back*. It looked so funny. Then we got Bea dirty too. Hehes. Kimmy imprinted her hands on Bea's boobs with shaving cream. That made Beatrice get into the water and we tripped her along the way xD
We got back into the waters and did all sorts of things like asian squating and sitting and rolling and jumping and diving and heaps of crazy stuff. Then we saw asian tourists and were full like "hi" and doing peace signs to them with our hands. We saw them taking photos and doing it. So asian. They were full like "hi" back to us and they prob thought we were cool xD WOOO. All the erhh.. non-asians were looking at us like we were crazy. "We lub Australia, " said Kimmy. LOL.
OMG. Before that, Bea and Kimmy made me full paranoid. They told me about the shark attacks and stuff. I had a cut on my arm and it was bleeding. Since sharks are attracted by blood I was so scared! Kimmy swore she saw something out there. Swore to buddha man. That means no joke. =S
Kimmy di dai* in the waters after and hopefully scared the sharks off xD Yay! She was my hero of the day. I was no longer scared and full swam with the cut! We then went up because Kimmy had a bum cramp. LOL.
We were lying on our towels and Wendy attempted to stretch out Kimmy's cramp. Wendy failed. We ate chips and lollies and drank our soft drink. Jason was being burried in the sand and he was moulded with nice boobs and a erhh.. yeh. Hehes. A mermaid with an extra reproductive organ? LOL. Shaving cream was used to create.. erhh. Yeh, dirty peoples.
We took awesome pics! We were full rolling around, on each other and creating human pyramids. We decided to put our lion dancing training to practice. We stood on each other's legs and stuff. Tank people!!
After all the randomness we had, we went into the changerooms to shower. My towel was really sandy ==' The cold shower was so nice! Thao almost forgot her boardshorts because they were hanging in the shower.
After cleaning ourselves, I shouted everyone hot chips and wedges. YUM! I have to work off so much junk food and fast food today. We were having sunkiss (sugar free) shots. Surprisingly, there may have been no sugar in it, but we went high anyways. We were full singing to Dead and Gone while it was playing in the restaurant. It was hilarious. Then when we did our "shots" we were like saying viet stuff. Hahas.
OooooooI've been travelin'on this road to longJust trying to findmy way back homeThe old meis dead and goneDead and goneOn our way home on the train, we played suck and blow with movie tickets. Kimmy kissed Thao a bit. It was so funny. Kimmy attempted play using her nose instead. We also sat on the floor playing other random games. I heard that after I got off at my stop, Thao kissed Wendy because the paper dropped. Hahas, nice first kiss Wendy!!
Yesterday was so fun! I only wish Jason (no the little kid) could come. Anyways, it was awesome. I love hanging out with these people.
I'm glad to know we didn't have to face any sharks. They were probably..
dead and goneLabels: Friends, gdpt, Outing, random
I KNOW. and yeh bro.. this is how GDPT rolls..
which is kinda weird since we're supposed to be all buddhist. yet we were so dirty. HAHAHA
Post a Comment