This is to report mostly on how horrible today was. I blame you, weather! And, stupid cursed Friday 13th!!
.............
So we had our school swimming carnival today. Why you ask? In this kind of weather? Well I have no idea. The teachers want us to get sick and not go to school on Monday or something. The only way they'd cancel the carnival is if there's lightning. That's only because they don't want anyone to die from getting shocked in the pool =='
Well I was insane this morning for wearing shorts. I also wore my swimming costume which was lucky because since I didn't swim and Hiuy needed swimmers, I lent her mine. Hahas, she had to wear Edward's board shorts though because I forgot mine. And, lucky I brought a *cough cough* to change into. I never thought it'd be so hard to put one on.
So, for most of the day I sat there in the cold, getting wet every now and then. I was shivering and my teeth even chattered. The weather was so stupid. It would pour for a bit, then stop and I thought it would be good after that. Then it starts to sprinkle and stop again. Repeat repeat <_<
And when it rainsOn this side of town it touches, everything.I solved this by buying hot chocolate. I got the last one xD They ran out of milk. Muahaha, I got to jump the line too!
Although, I kind of regret drinking the hot chocolate and eating a sausage roll now. So fattening. Atleast it kept me warm (my stomach atleast).
And when it rainsWill you always find an escape?Ena was being so awesome today. She fully took care of me. When it was windy or raining, she'd take out her umbrella and shelter me. She would pull up my jacket for me when it went off my shoulder because she was worried about me. Thank you, Ena.
The were a few good things. My friends were awesome and high. I made a new friend and got to know him, Peter. Lol, he likes to sleep on his towel because of his lack of sleep. And, Edward is so lol with the magazines. He was reading Dolly and went to the sealed section straight away, as all guys do. When he found out what was in Cosmo, he decided to stick to Dolly (; HAHAHA Oh, and yes.. "I give it two weeks," says Joanne. I love my awesomeful friends.
Jason was going to see me today, but because it rained, he didn't ): I was so looking forward to it. I even had his V'day pressie ready. I hate you rain!! Of all days...
So, today was a pretty bad day for me. There's actually more. But, I'll talk about that in the next post. I guess this is what happens..
when it rainsLabels: Ena, Friends, School
hahas. awwwwwwws that's so sweet. thanks ena. it felt really nice and stuffs! i was cold, tired, sick and i just really wanted to see jason. i miss him so much. cause i think it might be the only chance i get to see him till maybe april or something. *sigh* yeh. but, when i got home and saw the roses, i felt better. and i have to stay strong this year. it's tought but yeh. im still trying hard to cope.
hahas. thanks. and dont forget Jason monkey too! xD
Post a Comment