It's Valentine's Day. How awesome and romantic.
.............
Roses. I love roses. Their symbolism, their beauty...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Today is a day that's supposed to celebrate love. Yet, I am stuck at home. I'll have to do some work and I went to the gym this morning. I also bought my cousin, Irene a birthday pressie. But, what about me and my love? We are both at home. I guess this is the second year we won't be celebrating Valentine's Day together.
But, it's ok. Our school Valentine's Day (Fakentine's Day- Anne) was on Thursday. It was great. There were roses, bears and all sorts of presents and songs going around school. It was so sweet what some people did for one another i.e. Connie and her boyfriend. He seems so sweet. He not only bought her a rose, but made something too, and gave her a card, as I noticed yesterday.
As for me, Jason did something totally unexpected and I was very very happy (: At first I only got one rose that was sent from him through Leslie. I was so happy with just that. But, when she told me I was supposed to get a dozen, I was like WHOA. The thought was just amazing. I didn't really care if I don't get the extra 11, but to know that he did that for me, it was just tear-makingly happy.
'Cause I hear the whispered words
In your masterpiece beautiful
You speak the unspeakable
I love you, too
However, I decided since he's paying for it, it shouldn't go to waste. So, Leslie went and talked to some people for me. Then I ended up with 11 extra, all wrapped seperately. I actually liked that. It looked prettier than a whole bunch squashed together. When I held all those roses, it felt so special. Knowing that it all came from him gave me an indescribable feeling.
It kind of brought a lot of attention though. From my friends, it was ok since they already know about him. Jobo was jealous, LOL. But, it was kind of difficult with other people. I had to explain a lot.
It caused a bit of fuss when I got home though. My parents were acting all scary, asking questions etc. They thought I was pretty lucky. And, I think so too, to have someone like Jason.
Now the roses are in the piano room. They are beautifully displayed in a vase on the table. I can see them as I am typing. Their lovely petals and wrapping just radiate the room, promoting a romantic and loving feel. It seems to complete the room so well. Its situation and proximity with the piano looks so right. I'll probably be happily practising the piano today xD
Although, I would like to point out, Kim's roses were one of the most prettiest flowers I've ever seen. They were so beautiful. Happy for you, Kim.
So... Valentine's Day. It's not all about the couples. It's about love, but come one. We can love one another too. Today is an exception. So, I'd like to say I LOVE YOU, to everyone. Not just to whom is my love, but my family and friends. They are important to me. Those who I care about and are special to me.
I used to be my own protection
On a Valentine's Day
But not now
I'm going to take this song with a different point of view. I used to be without you on Valentine's
Day. But, now that I have you, I don't need to be my own protection. It's not just me. Now that I have you, I feel complete and loved. I feel that you are there for me like I want to be there for you. It's Valentine's Day. We may not be together in person, but I know we are in thought.
I wanna be there for you
And be someone you can come to
The love runs deeper than my bones
And I, I wanna be there for you
I hope that no-one is alone today. I hope that everyone has someone to spend their Valentine's Day with, may it be your family, friends or partner. As for me, I'll be with my family and other relatives and family friends later tonight.
Once again, Happy Valentines' Day. Remember, someone is always..
there for you
Specially mentioned:
I love you, Jason (my love)
I love you, Ena (my wifey and bestie)
I love you, Kimmy (my valentine)
Labels: Ena, Friends, myheart, School, Special event, the family i've learnt to love
thanks Sophie.
I love you too :)
hahas. yes. you need me xD hehes. cool!!
sophie <3 kimmy
lol
that's funny.. ca^`n. LOL
Kimmy: of course i understood.
Hiuy: you held the roses? hahas
Post a Comment