Freaking fun bro. The post about a really hot but awesomeful day at Fairfield Showgrounds for Hoi Cho Tet...
.............
Oks. You're probably think "WTH, is this girl crazy? Going outside all day on such a hot day!" Well it was totally worth it. So, the first part when we sold the tickets was quite boring. So many people were packed in the tiny ticket booth area. Can you blame us? AIR-CON! I repeat AIR-CON! And, yeh. We were fighting for customers, people who were buying the tickets cause hardly anyone came at that time.
Awesome part was, Jason went early too! Yay! xD Miss him too much. But, that bum came for a while then left with Davey to "sleep" on some tables back at our stand. However, muahahaha, i lured him back by telling him we were getting free Sugar-cane drinks!
Anyways, so I was partnered with Minna. And, we got bored so we started listening to music and kristine too. And then we played Scategories. I only started to win when we changed the categories. Hehes. But then, Kristine won the last game by a lot! =='
I was kinda self-conscious a lot of the time because Jason's mum was there. Although, I would often forget and start screaming and going crazy as usual. Erhh.. hope she didn't notice.
Finally, PB* took over. So us CP peoples went to our stand. We just sat around for a while, all in our very thick blue polo shirts. We then started to help with setting stuff up of course. And ate some food. I got "I <3 CP" written on the back of my shirt.
Hey. What's that?Chanh Phap Lotto.$2 mot ve*.Ba ve* $5.Shabooya Sha sha shabooya. Break it down now.My name is Bea.Yeh.Bored can['t you see.Yeh.So I'll play and win.Yeh.A brand new MP3.Shabooya Sha sha shabooya LOTTO.My name is "T".Yeh.I like to shaker.Yeh.So come and win.Yeh.A brand new coffee maker.Shabooya Sha sha shabooya LOTTO.
My name is Wendy.Yeh.Put you handin the ayer_Yeh.You could be the next ownerYeh._Of a brand new DVD player.Shabooya Sha sha shabooya LOTTO.My name is Sophie.Yeh. I like roller coaster.Yeh.You like banh mi*?Yeh.Come win a brand new toaster.Shabooya Sha sha shabooya LOTTO.
My name is Thao.Yeh.You know what I think?Yeh.Just for $1.50Yeh.You could buy a cold as drink.Shabooya Sha sha shabooya LOTTO. (Lol, there's supposed to be more for each person, but forgot and Bea forgot too. So cbb xD)
Oooh. I met some people there too. I met Kim, but not Jobo and Juliet ==' And, I met Khiem from Primary. Lol, two days in a row. Saw him at station with David on Friday. Anyways, I also saw Tiffany, my cousin. And, Jimmy, Jessica and their dad. Lol. Danny was waving to Jessica and her dad and I thought they were his friends. I didn't recognise them. Not my fault their dad is so short I mistakened him for a kid. LOL. I also saw Danny, Khoa and others from PB and little Michael, big Michael, Pheonix and others from HQ. Didn't see as many people I knew as last year, but still good.
We finally escaped from our stand to take a break at like 10:30. Jason, Davey, Danny and I went to eat. We bought hot chips back for Chi Trinh, Jason's sister and Davey ate a kebab stick. Tsk tsk, we were in uniform, not allowed to eat meat. Unfortunately, I ate meat too because I took a few bites off Jason's kebab roll. *hangs head in shame* But, tsk tsk to Jason too!
We then went to the rides area. Andy randomly turned up behind us. Freaking scary sh*t. They went to buy tickets for rides while Jason and I waited because we decided we'd get sick from all the food if we joined in.
We suddenly saw Kristine and Lilian at the bumper cars and went up to them. Danny, Davey and Andy never came back. Lol. Word is, there weren't any tickets left. Hahas. Wendy, Bea and Tu came out of the Gravitron. They had enough tickets left for a ride for each of us. Jason and I decided why not. But, all the rides were starting to close. So the only option left was the swing thing. I don't like that thing. So dizzy-making and high. Unfortunately, I'm scared of heights ): But, I went on anyways. It was funny because my phone was ringing. It was full vibrating in my pocket, but I couldn't pick up or it'd prob drop to a terrible death. It was ringing forever and my leg started feeling very weird. I was so happy when it finally stopped.
The older peoples were looking for us, so we had to go back to our stand to help sell more tickets and kill our arms and legs. There were only a few rounds left. The police came and told us we had to close down soon because everything had to close at 11:30. We didn't end up getting to sing our Shabooya thing ):
After we closed our stand, we had our own round of only us GDPT people. Jason was going crazy because he wanted to win a printer so badly. LOL, loser. Kidding. I didn't really want anything there so badly, but I just wanted the satisfaction of winning. Hahas. Bea's dad won first, then Bi and then Andy's mum. Oooh, or if I did win, I could always get the printer for Jason! xD But, I didn't ==' However, since I know how badly he wants one, that brings up an idea for April.
Afterwards, we all cleaned up the place and had to pick up all this rubbish off the floor. Ewwwww. Sheesh, there are bins everywhere. We even provide extra ones. Why litter for huh? And, think of the environment! Stupid selfish people.
We were all cleaning and standing around talking etc. Jason had to leave first ): Bye bye. And after my consumption of even more sugar after so much already, I went home. Bea ran up screaming and hugged me goodbye. Hahas, so sweet. I love my CP family <3
We'll probably continue incorporating this in. But till then..
shabooya*mot ve: one ticket
*ba ve: three tickets
*banh mi: bread
Labels: Friends, gdpt, Special event, the family i've learnt to love
hahahhaha u awesome too soapAYYE .. i was shy to say hi cause i didn't know if u know how i look like or how i was? same thing yeah? hahahahha
yeah i was shy but didn't know if u would recognise me or not so i just thought of starting the convo! xD yes there will be a chance we can catch up on that will make us good friends! over the net makes me feel like we are close already! thats just like me and beatrice but i seriously ADORE! by bit's! .. soon uu.... if we get a chance to catch up ^^
(Kchii<3 beatriceYA'll) btw sophie accept on bebo G! :L
lol. oks. thanks xD i was shy too so yeh. lol. i like to make friends, but it's always hard to get the first few words out. and yes. of course i recognised you. hahas. i even recognised you at chu nien but didnt say anything cause didnt know if you even knew who i was or if i was just a random.
yes. i know. i feel like you're a kind of person who can really understand everything and anything. as in, it's not hard for me to talk about things that may be a bit emotional or like hard things in life. because i know that i can trust you and that you are open, honest and probably going through a lot of stuff too as i read.
once we get talking on msn, ill definately open up about some stuff with you. cause i reckon you are that one person out there who can really understand.
a lot of people just say "oh there there. are you ok?" but really, everyone needs more than that.
i shall accept on bebo. havent been on much lately lol.
^^ i'm the type that goes there there but i make them happy! ^^ and literally LOL! so yeah! ^^ hahahhaha i should know cause webcam tells it all!! MWAHAHAHA anyways!! ty!! wow so generous! beatrice and you broo!!
it runs throught the family man!! you guy's are so nice!! ... it's gonna be hard to make friends if i didn't have you guy's! *cp* seriously and yes my job is too catch up with you sophie! ^^
hahas. aws. thanks. you're sweet. you know how i said that.. i said it wrong. really.. just being there is great and enough and the support and comfort provided when someone show they care is what everyone needs.
and yeh man. a lot more than that runs in our family. such as all girls have hairy arms while the guys don't ==' seriously, check on albert and davey then compare to me, beatrice and lilian. lol.
HAHA! that's lol. dogs. roflmao bro.
i know. im so envious of hairless people! im like hairier than my bf. how weird is that =='
Post a Comment