I'm So Sick
Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 8:29 PM

Continuing on about today..

.............

I'm so sick
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this (rain)

That pretty much explains it all. When I got home, I was so tired. I took a really long nap for two and a half hours. When I woke up my head was hurting and I was still so tired and just felt horrible. My body was aching too.

So after dinner, my mum did the asian/viet thing where you get a plastic spoon and some heat gel and scraped my back. It has red marks on it now. That shows that I caught some wind. Still feeling pretty bad right now. But, I have to get some work done since my plan to work at the swimming carnival today didn't really happen.

I fantasize..

I am sick in bed. He comes to see me. He takes care of me while I am all down and feeling horrible. He is beside me and is holding on to me. His touch makes me feel so much better and not so sick anymore. I am holding on to that rope, the rope in my life that makes everything better. It holds me up and ties everything in my life together. He is that rope.

This reminds me of camp. I was so sick. I had a massive headache, but I was dumb enough to try and hide it. Jason was worried about me. He said I should just rest and that I looked pale. But, I was stubborn and didn't listen.

It was all up to the point where I felt so bad that I cried. That was an embarrassment. I had to get taken up to the cabins, take medicine, eat and sleep. When I awoke, everyone came in and was there for me, Thao, Wendy, Bea, Kristine, Davey and Jason. Thao even decided to pretend she was sick to keep me company, eventhough we both slept the whole time.

Jason came in and was so worried. He sat next to me and held my hand. I then sat up and he held on to me. It was so nice. That's the best thing about being sick xD

I feel slightly better now. I guess it's not so bad when..

I'm so sick

Labels: , ,

3 comments

GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY.. GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY.. GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY.. GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY.. GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY.. GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY.. GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOAPAYY..

*lean on my shoulders*

By Blogger The Kchi., at February 13, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

LOL. thanks kimmy!! I shall lean on your shoulder, one day. hahas.

By Blogger Sophie, at February 13, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

nws my dearest friend! ^^ u will ^^

By Blogger The Kchi., at February 13, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours