True Friend
Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 7:36 PM

Yes, I know. The previous blog. Mushy. Sorry, had to get it out there. Now that it's out, I've got a different two words to dedicate my post to.

.............

You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend

I know, me and my quotes and lyrics. They help me explain things, like the fact the Ena, my bestie and wifey, is totally awesome.

It is our 15 months in 2 days. Yes, that's right. Come on, who can deny our love and affection for one another xD Hahas.

We suprisingly met before High School. It was at Lidcombe Public School that I went to an after school care for about a week or two with my brother. Ena had noticed me. Who wouldn't notice the new kid?

I never really knew her till Sefton. Yet, it didn't matter. We became close anyways. My year 8 birthday party sealed our friendship. We had a wedding. I know, we're weird. It's ok, because it has enabled us to become great friends, the best of friends.

We have adopted hobbies with each other (guitaring). Ena has done so much to build a part of me. She has introduced me to bands that I am now addicted to. We share memories that I will never forget. Secrets have been told and kept. We've even openly pointed out each other's flaws. Wells, atleast she's pointed out mine. Ena is too perfect to have any flaws. Hahas.

Although we occassionally disagree about random things, we always pull through. Because, that's what it's about. A relationship is never without it's flaws. What I really treasure about this friendship is that it seems to be perfect anyways. No matter what, I have chosen to cherish and love what is there. I don't want to take something so special for granted. One of the reasons of true happiness in my life has come from this amazing person, Ena.

I really want to say, "Thank you". You really are a..

true friend

Labels: ,

3 comments

AWWWW I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND LOVED ♥♥♥♥
"who can deny our love and affection for one another" LOL true true xD
yes omg who would have known that that school care place i hated would bring my future best friend. it's fate i tell you x)
I AM NOT PERFECT =='
and i just realised, perfect is a song by flyleaf xD
awwwwwwwww you made my day :)

By Blogger Ena, at January 5, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

lol..
awwws..
yay!! i made me bestie's day xD
of course. it was fate all along
we were destined to get married
hehes.

By Blogger Sophie, at January 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

hehe yeah man fate :D

By Blogger Ena, at January 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours