So, I've been repeating words in some posts (e.g. Dance Dance Dance, Music Music Music). Now it's FUN FUN FUN!
.............
Yesterday was totally awesome. It was (I repeat) FUN FUN FUN! Why? Cause we did so much in one day. Not only did it make me tired, but it made me laugh, smile, pose, cleanse, moisturise, paint and sleep (for a bit).
In the morning, I woke up extra early because I was too excited to sleep. Who wouldn't be? Hanging out with some of your closest friends from GDPT (except Davey and Leslie; you two had to miss out ==).
Kristine was late. So, poor Jason had to wait at the station all alone. Sorry! Afterwards, Kristine and I went to the station to meet up with the others who threw their overnight stuff into my car.
Then... to the city we went! We all walked to Market City and had lunch. SUSHI :) Hahas... Jason dropped his prawn (the best part of his box). Wendy didn't see EasyWay so she bought it from some other random place. Then, I came back with EasyWay and she was jealous xP Jason used the straw and plastic as a pistol or something and shot the plastic wrapper right into Beatrice's face. *Hi-5* xD Not only did we have that to hold against Bea, but she dropped a pearl out of her mouth. Hahas, that teaches her for talking too much.
Then we spent ages in Galaxy World. LOL at DDR and that funny running game. We were all screaming and laughing so much, people started staring. CP = Crazy People xD
We won Claire a cool red dice by cheating at the crocodile hitting game. We each hit one croc ourself. Hehes. Ooooh, and we all raced each other at the driving thing. Sorry, I don't know my technical terms for these "games". Anyways, I came 3rd xD My noobness surprised me.
After our long gaming hour(s) in Galaxy World, we shopped. Unfortunately, I was too cheap to buy a lot of stuff. It was cool looking for birthday presents for Tu though. Spiderman was pretty much all we were looking for.
Yay! We then met up with Tony. He came back from Melbourne (for a few days). Then we went down to the markets. Again, we kept an eye out for Spiderman stuff. We came across Spiderman walkie-talkies. The lady said you have to be within 100m, but Thao and Wendy heard 10m. lol.
We finally decided to go to Cocos. Except, we had to split up because some people got hungry while others were looking for an excuse not to take pictures (looking at you Kristine).
So the dude who was taking the pictures... weird. "Do bitchy" o.O "You look so stupid, erhh I didn't say anything" ==' "I farted (not)" O_____O
Atleast we ended up with a few decent ones. Sorry I closed my eyes in the one everyone liked. My bad. Best of all, we chose a great one for Tu's Birthday!
So, that took hours. In addition, it costed us heaps. We didn't have time to wait for 2 hours for the photos. So it'll be mailed to me. How honoured I am xD Sorry to the others who had to wait forever and just walked randomly around the city.
In the train back to my house, Beatrice was practically deaf. She had her earphones in her ears at I have no idea what volume. We were trying to talk to her, but she didn't take any notice of us. We even tried saying stuff like "Twilight", "Edward Cullen", "Robert Paterson" etc...
So everyone went back to my house except Jason :( We ate dinner and then practised our dance for the next day. We were kind of lazy and unbothered. Therefore, it looked really bad. Before Tony left, we played CS, showered, tried on clothes, played Eye Toy and had ice-cream. HOMEMADE xD
"Tastes like Gloria Jeans in my mouth," said Wendy. Yum... coffee and hazelnut icecream and whipped cream!
Thao left and so did Tony. Everyone else... SLEPT OVER!
We decided to start doing our girly business. So, for the rest of the night we steamed our faces, used mud masks and cucumber, painted our nails, obsessed over Chase Crawford (with or without the fringe hahas) and... had NACHOS. lol. random. We didn't sleep till about 1am, eventhough we had to wake up early the next day of Chanh Phap's Chu Nien*.
When we finally decided to go to sleep, Beatrice wouldn't shut up, but kept talking instead. In the morning, we ended up being woken by my mum instead of my alarm. I was planning to wake up at 6:30, but that didn't exactly work out. It's funny how I had a dream that we woke up late though (9:30).
We were supposed to get there at around 8am. Except, we left the house at 8:15. It's ok, because unlike Thao, we were there to help everyone set up. She came ages later, in time for us to change into our Ao Dai*.
So, my most memorable parts of the day... My song. Well, I had problems, such as sweating, a shaking leg, the wrong pitch and the wrong pronunciation. I was told I did really good, but I think I could've done better. Oh wells. It was interesting, doing it with my dad. Then came our dance. We wore our oh so cool "I love CP" shirts. I think the dance was pretty good, except for our little mix up at the morse code ending bit. But, it was all fun!
And I knowWe get a little crazyAnd I knowWe get a little loudAnd I knowWe're never gonna fake itWe are wildWe are freeWe are more than you thinkSo call us freaksBut that's just the way we rollOur group at GDPT... We're quite loud, crazy and strange people. But, that's just the way we are. We are happy to be with one another. We like to spend time with each other. We have fun! It's hard to find such cheerful and wonderful people. We share some interests and we don't mind opening up to each other.
Overall, we love one another. We love CP. Because..
that's just the way we roll (-
and; lol, How I Met Your Mother)
*Chu Nien: Birthday
*Ao Dai: traditional Vietnamese dress
Labels: gdpt, Let the light shine on me, Outing, Special event
Post a Comment