My Heart
Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 3:31 PM

I've just posted my first blog. I decided to do another. This one is dedicated to those two words that seem to appear on a lot of things of mine. It's two words, for this one person.

.............

This heart, it beats, beats for only you. My heart is yours.

I love this quote. Not only is it by Paramore, a wonderful band I adore, but it has become a line that I will never forgot. It is one that has become important to me. It respresents so much that it cannot be explained. It may be my lack of words, or perhaps it is because there is so much that I am feeling because of this one person that it has caused me to not be able to express myself. I am lost for words. Although, I believe there is just this one amazing word that can explain it. This word itself has so much meaning that it cannot be defined.

I wanna let that one person know how important he is to me. So much may appear simple and just there. For me, there is always something behind everything. What is behind these two words in my thoughts can really only be understood by me. Hopefully, that one person can come close to understanding.

I guess it turns out that I haven't explained much of these two words at all. All that's left to say is...

my heart, it's yours.

Labels:

5 comments

you sound so different in these entries xD

are you sure something didn't happen while you were away? lol

By Blogger Ena, at January 5, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

hahas..
no, not really.
just the usual.
maybe my brain died from all the sleep i had in the car. lol.

By Blogger Sophie, at January 5, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

LOL sleep
you make it sound like you slept the whole time xD
was it THAT bad?

By Blogger Ena, at January 5, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

yes, it was that bad.
and i did practically most of time.
if i wasnt sleeping, i was just continuing with my origami project.

By Blogger Sophie, at January 5, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

well at least it was productive :)

By Blogger Ena, at January 5, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours