So, this blog is for yesterday. I couldn't get a hold of the computer because of my game-addicted brother. Stupid Call of Duty and Puzzle Pirates. What kind of name is Puzzle Pirates? Anyways, his lameness and addiction has prevented me from venting out my thoughts from yesterday. I hope I can still reminisce the events since my memory is known to be very bad.
.............
Yesterday was an outing for my cousin's birthday, Natalie. We went to the city and then to Bondi. My wonderful bestie came along to keep me company, along with her brother, my brother and a million of Natalie's friends (yes, I'm exagerrating).
I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to payAint it sadAnd still there never seems to be a single penny left for meThats too badI'm kind of broke. So.. I had to sadly and humiliatingly beg to borrow money from my brother who is rich ==' I needed to shop for presents and lots of them. Isn't it sad to have to work so hard for some money? That brings me to say, I am looking for a job.
My parents have jobs. They work hard to get the money we have to live today. I think I have taken this for granted. They take any oppurtunity to bring my brother and I happiness.
Thats money honey, Well I'm your lover and your mistress Thats money honey When you touch me, it's so delicious Thats money honeyBaby when you tell me the pieces Thats money honeyIf only we could all be lucky. To live in a rich family. Would it be as difficult? I wouldn't really know because I'm not a multi-millionare who has maids and butlers waiting upon my wishes. But, to get that far, wouldn't most have to have worked hard?
Like I said a few days ago, I've got to strive for what I want. So, if money is what I want, then I have to work hard for it. Fortunately, I don't really want to become a complete rich-bum. I just want an average life, with an average salary and a happy family.
I think my parents have reached that standard. Money isn't everything. I know, how cliched. But, it's true. Although, I would like to have a few thousand dollars to get that dream guitar of mine xD.
Anyways, it's just...
money honeyLabels: Ena, Outing, So I thought, the family i've learnt to love
Post a Comment