Love Me For Me
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 @ 11:31 AM

The last blog entry I did was influenced by something I watched. Fiction influenced reality. Now I've been influenced be reality itself.

.............

Love me for me
And not for someone I would never be
Cause what you get is what you see
And I can't be anymore than what I am

Have you ever been forced? Forced to do something you don't want to do? Forced to be someone you're not? Why must there be force? Persuasion and providing others with knowledge and guidance can be beneficial. However, to place a burden upon someone with their own aspiration and not your's?

It's no wonder so many people have conformed into lives they never wanted to live. This force may have been placed upon a person because it is thought that what will come will be best. Alternatively, the consequences are unknown. They are not layed out before our eyes. A path can be chosen, but what about the objective?

It's the journey, not the destination.

Isn't it up to us to decide who we are? It is our life to live, not someone else's. Guidance and advice is a virtue. It is an aid to a person's decision. That's enough. Directing and assisting one another is thoughtful. It is a hand into leading a person into choosing the steps they will take. Support is something to be treasured. But, to hold high demands and expectations...

Here I am
As perfect as I'm ever gonna be
You'll see


Why do people try to change others, often for the worse? Yes, change can be good. But, why pressure people to coincide with others? Let people be at their personal best, not yours.

Why can't they understand?
It's not all about succeeding
I follow their wishes
But I want to continue believing

I want to be who I want to be. I will strive for my own goal. I want to choose within my own time, at my own pace. But, the truth is..

I'm as perfect as I'm ever gonna be
Just love me for me

Labels:

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours