This post hopefully sounds happy, or maybe it's just about being happy. 'Cause that's what I am. Happy.
.............
Today was a special day. I went out with a special person. When I'm around this person, I'm happy. Anything that's worrying or saddening in my life seems to disappear. No thought whatsoever. All it is is us.
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.Have you ever been given happiness from someone? That person has opened up to you, talked to you and shared small things that turn out to touch your heart as though all it once to do is promote this feeling of warmth, comfort and understanding.
Small things. These little things become increasingly important in life. Without these little compliments, affirmations or even suggestions, I probably would've found myself stuck within another plain and unproductive day. Useless and wasted.
Today was a fulfilling day. It was a day spent to receive happiness. It was worth the expense of time. Today taught me how to hold on to happiness. It has given me a reason to pull myself back up once I've fallen.
I know I can get through the many mountains of struggle. I will cope and survive the thunder and lightning that strikes my world. Once I've learnt how to fall, I know how I'd stand back up again.
I'm learning to fallI can't hardly breathSo when I'm going down don't worry 'bout meI will think of today. I will think of what made me forget, forget all that's depressing and lost. I will think of what I want to work for. I will think of the important people in my life. I will remember that true happiness lies within. All it takes is for me to make use of that. All it takes is for me to remember the person who has given me a smile that will never be swept away.
I'll bring myself back up again. My life is a process of..
learning to fallLabels: myheart, Outing, So I thought
Post a Comment