Just Dance
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 3:28 PM

DANCE DANCE DANCE. This post is about dancing (well, not really), what I spent yesterday doing with a bunch of friends from our GDPT.

.............

Like I said before, last minute practises. We not so surprisingly learnt our whole dance and did the remix as well. Well, everyone was at my house from 1:00-8:30, but we did well despite the distractions.

Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance

We worked hard yesterday and actually exercised, burning off a bit; however putting it all back on with chocolate and cheesecake afterwards.

I'd like to add that our dance is totally awesome! None of us are professionally taught dancers, but who cares. We do our best at our standard. We love to do it anyways. We have fun. We're entertaining (I hope). That's what it's about right?

So, our performance is this Sunday. After a long day out on Saturday and a sleepover at my house of course xD

I think I forgot to mention that I'll be singing and playing the guitar this Sunday too. A Viet song, how embarrassing. But, my dad wrote it, so I feel kind of honoured. To think, I am going to perform a song my dad spent time composing. It's pretty cool actually, to be able to have a talented father. I admire how many things he can do. His long list of talents that randomly emerge and surprise me every now and then are very intriguing.

I'd really like to work my way there, to where my dad is right now. He has a family, he has a reasonable job and he's talented and has great hobbies. What more could anyone want?

I know I'll get there if I set myeself towards it. But, for now..

just dance

Labels: ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours