Hero/Heroine
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 @ 2:01 PM

Dw peoples. This one is definately not about love. It's about the oh so awesome... wait for it...

SAILOR MOON, champion of truth and justice xD
.............

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named sailor moon

I spent most of my morning having a Sailor Moon marathon. Yes, how childish of me. Come on, haven't we ever thought about reliving or rewatching some of the best shows, back from when we wanted to be just like these heroes and heroines?

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary


Heroes and heroines. A stereotypical image has been created in the minds of society that they are either supernatural beings from another world, or as people who possess powers of the unknown . Majestic. Beautiful. Smart. Strong. Courageous.

Has it ever crossed our minds that they are ordinary? There's a chance that any of us can contain these attributes. Isn't it up to us to choose our path, to choose who to become? Doesn't that mean that any one of us could be an admiration to society?

There's always hope. I hope for so much. So much, as I have an ambition to bring myself back up every time I get disappointed. I deny reality. Is that right? I've realised that it is important to face reality. I should not conform into being one of many whom trap themself in a world of just dreams.

Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
I feel like a hero and you are my heroine

To get what we want means to strive for what we want. Hoping and wishing for it isn't enough. It is, however, a start. It is a start to overcoming those barriers that prevent us from reaching that dream. That way, we may ourself become heroes and heroines. Success comes from those who triumph over their mistakes. It is a process of hoping, trying, falling, realising and reaching.

I hope to live by this. I hope to..

never run from a real fight

Labels: ,

2 comments

ehms dude isn't it 'winning love by daylight"
x)

AAHHHH GIMME THOSE CDs D:
and you owe me the rest of gossip girl =='

your blog is so brain venty xD

By Blogger Ena, at January 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

omg.. i thought so. i was like, "wth, isnt it winning" ==' stupid 2 sites. i shall change it

and sorry. gossip girl will come to you soon. ooh. i know. remind me to give you on thurs.

brain venty??

By Blogger Sophie, at January 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours