Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 12:59 PM

I surprisingly hanven't posted anything for a long time. I haven't really been able to access the computer for a few days. So finally, I can report how awesome and crap the last few days have been, starting with Friday (awesome).

.............

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls
They wanna have fun

Friday was the day I went to Ena's house and showed my wonderful skills in... nothing ): I sucked at guitar hero and was covering my face all the way through "Prom Night". Yes, "Prom Night". A movie that's not supposed to be so bad. Anita and Ena were just sitting there, all throughout the movie, laughing their heads off at me.

We had an awesome time catching up. And, dinner was great! I was so full (more like bloated). We had fun looking up "stuff" on the internet and talking about going back to school.

Unfortunately, Anita got to sleepover at Ena's house, but I couldn't. They probably had some long DS matches all night or something.

Spending time with my friends is great! I'm treasuring these friendships because I want them to last. It is often to difficult to preserve a relationship, especially when things change. I don't want to lose my friends even if a change occurs. I want to have reasons for keeping these friendships for a life-time.

We want to remember the good and fun times, not the bad. Because we..

just wanna have fun

Labels: , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

emergency

SO.PHI
As I burn another page. As I look the other way. I still try to find my place in the diary of... I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling. All your twisted thoughts free flow to everlasting memories. The whispers turn to shouting. The shouting turns to tears. Your tears turn into laughter. And it takes away our fears.
Music speaks for me ♫

all we know
Photobucket All you need to know :P
• music - piano. guitar. drums. rock. paramore. blg. flyleaf
• gdpt
• myheart
• tree quad squad (now shelter floor people lol)
• chocolate

thisheartitbeats
beatsforonlyyou

all i wanted
ipod touch (32GB)
• electric acoustic guitar
• grand piano
• yellow car
• BLG CDs and merchandise
• paramore merchandise
• a break
• re-smart-ify my maths-ness
• write more
• regain my creative past
... only in my dreams
nah.. what i really want is a hug and smile (:

looking up
aspirations 2010
• instrumental skills improve (piano, guitar, drums)
• maintain balance between work, studies, gdpt, social life, co-curricular activities and hobbies
• stay healthy and fit
• don't stress
• work the white shirt xD
stuck on you
aileen / ana / charlene / ena / hiuy / kimmy / sally / stephen shirley / wendy /

here we go again

my hero
layout by naomi :D | inspired by x_empty / electro-pop%
others : x / x / x / x

never let this go
J • 3 words 8 letters • thunder • bum/bul bee
E • wife • besty • spongebob&patrick
SHS • drama09 • monkey&scarecrow • blue

myheartisyours
it'syours